Search This Blog

Tuesday 17 October 2023

Prayer from Job 8:21

Song

Hallelujah hallelujah
Hallelujah hallelujah
Lord we bless your name
Lord we bless your name
Lord we bless your name
Lord we bless your name 

He will still fill your mouth with joy, your lips with a victorious shout.
Job 8:21 CEB


Prayer

Holy one of Israel I honour your majesty and worship your name

Eternal rock of ages I give you all the praise and thanks because you deserve it all

Lord thank you for this amazing new dawn and grace to be among the living

Lord thank you for the reassurance and the confidence your word instils in me daily

I decree I will shout for joy over all my expectations in Jesus name

I decree where I have been mocked the Lord will replace mockery with dance of thanksgiving

I decree where I have been written off protocols and process are broken for my sake and they work in my favour

I decree whatever has been impossible from generation to generation I break patterns and I excel in Jesus name

I decree that which has been reported to be impossible either physically or spiritually the hosts of heaven has gone ahead of me and make it possible

I decree the Lord has gone ahead to make rooms for me in places I never thought I could access in Jesus name

I decree my long awaited goodnews is locating me today

I decree my life will never become specimen in the hands of the workers of iniquity

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household we will be partakers of the wonders of God in all areas in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you eternal rock of ages for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am excelling all around, God has broken limits and limitations. This is my jubilee, I am made whole, the power of Christ has settled me. I will no longer tarry in barrenness physically or spiritually. Grace has removed disgrace in my life in Jesus mighty name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 17th October 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...