Search This Blog

Friday 27 October 2023

Prayer from 2 Kings 8:6

Song

I love You, Lord
For Your mercy never fails me
All my days, I've been held in Your hands
From the moment that I wake up
Until I lay my head
Oh, I will sing of the goodness of God

And all my life You have been faithful
And all my life You have been so, so good
With every breath that I am able
Oh, I will sing of the goodness of God

I love Your voice
You have led me through the fire
In the darkest night
You are close like no other
I've known You as a Father
I've known You as a Friend
And I have lived in the goodness of God 

 'Cause Your goodness is running after
It's running after me
Your goodness is running after
It's running after me
With my life laid down
I'm surrendered now
I give You everything
'Cause Your goodness is running after
It's running after me

And when the king asked the woman, she told him. So the king appointed unto her a certain officer, saying, Restore all that was her's, and all the fruits of the field since the day that she left the land, even until now.
2 Kings 8:6 KJV


Prayer

Lord I worship your name and honour your majesty

King of kings I thank you for this amazing new dawn and grace of life

Lord have mercy on me and let your mercy prevail over the judgement of sin in my life

Heavenly father have your way in my life and magnify yourself in all that concerns me

Lord let my life experience divine restoration over all that I have lost in Jesus name

Lord terminate every delay in any aspect of my life

Lord whatever authority is withholding anything that belongs to me let the protocols begin to break and favour me

Lord terminate any power of darkness rejoicing over delays in my life

Lord destroy every tongue that is speaking evil against me where I can or can't get to

Ancient of days eliminate evil emergencies in and around my life

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household let our lives experience divine turnaround in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. This is my season of divine restoration. All that I lost or was denied is being released with speed. My life is experiencing a new dawn, I am moving to the next level. That which was said to be impossible is becoming possible for me in Jesus mighty name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 27th October 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...