Search This Blog

Sunday 8 October 2023

Prayer from Psalms 42:1

Song

As the deer panteth for the water
So my soul longeth after Thee
You alone are my heart's desire
And I long to worship Thee

You alone are my strength, my shield
To You alone may my spirit yield
You alone are my heart's desire
And I long to worship Thee

You're my friend
And You are my brother
Even though You are a King
I love You more than any other
So much more than anything

You alone are my strength, my shield
To You alone may my spirit yield
You alone are my heart's desire
And I long to worship Thee

As the deer pants [longingly] for the water brooks, So my soul pants [longingly] for You, O God.
Psalms 42:1 AMP

Prayer

Almighty saviour I glorify your majesty and give you all the glory due to you alone

Eternal rock of ages I thank you for this amazing new dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your word and the truth the word brings to my life daily

Lord my soul longs for you fill me with more of you

Lord erase every iota of fear that has kept my life below the plans of God for me

Lord destroy everything that wants to keep me boxed in a condition you do not want for me

Lord give me clarity, direct my ways and show yourself great in all situations of my life

Lord arise and fight for me, where I have been ridiculed or misjudged in Jesus name

Lord terminate evil reports that wants to keep me in a position you do not want me to be

Lord arise and help my family, come through for us, destroy the works of darkness and iniquity in and around us

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household give us a new song in all aspects of life in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you eternal rock of ages for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The Lord is my shield, my buckler and my hiding place. The Lord is in charge of my life. The Lord has heard my cry and He is bringing to manifestation His promises for me. This is my season of wonders, I will continue to witness the blessings of God all around me in Jesus mighty name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 8th October 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...