Search This Blog

Monday 30 October 2023

Prayer from Psalms 27:14

Song by Todd Dulaney

Almighty Saviour
You never fail
You hold all power
There's never a challenge
Or a need to worry
We always win

You're great
And there's no one like You
You're true
And none compare to
You're great
And there's no one like You
You're never ending
Never ending great


Wait patiently for the Lord. Be brave and courageous. Yes, wait patiently for the Lord.
Psalms 27:14 NLT


Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I magnify your name and worship your majesty

Lord thank you for this amazing day and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your word and the efficacy of the word in my life

Abba help me, grant me the patience to wait for you and focus on my expectations from you

Lord remove from my life every fear and doubt in my period of waiting

Abba terminate the power of workers of darkness in and around my life

Lord destroy nay sayers and their plans against your will for me

Lord strengthen me as I wait on you, do not allow negative thoughts or report destroy my faith in you

Lord remove every spirit of procrastination from my life in Jesus name

Abba arise over my destiny and terminate evil emergencies from known or unknown sources

Lord let every tongue that mocked my period of waiting have no choice but to rejoice with me as I carry my evidence

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household, let our lives be filled with hope from you and replace all weaknesses with your strength in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The word of God works wonders in my life. The name of Jesus is causing unending and divine transformation in and around my life. My season of waiting has ended with unending testimonies. God has perfected all that concerns me. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 30th October 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...