Search This Blog

Monday 2 October 2023

Prayer from Hebrews 11:2,6

Good Morning

Song by Panam Percy Paul

By Your blood, You crushed principalities
Jesus, Jesus
By Your name, established authority
Jesus, Jesus the Righteous

Jesus, Jesus
Jesus, You have conquered all
Jesus, Jesus
Jesus, You reign over all


For by [faith–trust and holy fervor born of faith] the men of old had divine testimony borne to them and obtained a good report. But without faith it is impossible to please and be satisfactory to Him. For whoever would come near to God must [necessarily] believe that God exists and that He is the rewarder of those who earnestly and diligently seek Him [out].
Hebrews 11:2‭, ‬6 AMPC

Prayer

Holy one of Israel I worship your majesty and honour your holy name

King of kings thank you for this amazing new dawn and privilege of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for the efficacy of your word and my trust in your word

Lord remove every doubt from me henceforth guide me in all my thoughts

Lord terminate all desires that are against your will from my life

Everlasting father  erase every negative ordinances and their origin from my life

I call forth all my expectations by faith and I decree their manifestation without any hinderance

I decree every news that has tarried for long over my destiny  be released henceforth

I come against the will of the workers of darkness working against my purpose in life

I decree into every organisation and places of authority my name appears or is mentioned, it receives divine favour in Jesus name

I decree the word of God works perfectly over all my desires in Jesus name

I decree my season of seeking God and receiving instant answers starts now in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household we will carry the evidence of all our petitions sooner than expected in Jesus name amen

*Decree over the month*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily : Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The word of God is working in my life. Dormant faith has been removed from my life. My faith is active henceforth and I carry my evidence of the power of God at work. The name of Jesus is written over my name, therefore wherever I appear or I am discussed Jesus is seen and He advocates on my behalf because I carry His glory everyday. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 2nd October 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...