Search This Blog

Sunday 1 October 2023

Prayer from John 14:26

Song

Holy spirit thou art welcome in this place 
Holy spirit thou art welcome in this place 
Omnipotent father of mercy and grace 
Thou art welcome in this place 

For in thy presence 
There is healing Divine 
No other power can heal us
But thine


But the Comforter (Counselor, Helper, Intercessor, Advocate, Strengthener, Standby), the Holy Spirit, Whom the Father will send in My name [in My place, to represent Me and act on My behalf], He will teach you all things. And He will cause you to recall (will remind you of, bring to your remembrance) everything I have told you.
John 14:26 AMPC

Prayer

Lord I give you all the praise due to you alone and I worship your majesty

Eternal rock of ages thank you for this amazing new dawn and grace to be among the living

Abba thank you for forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for the gift of the Holy Spirit never let me abuse the gift in Jesus name

Holy spirit have your way in my life, this new month walk with me and work in me in Jesus name

Lord fill my heart with your fear and love, and let your truth dwell mightily in me

Abba give me the strength to always depend on you and not just on my limited human capabilities

Holy Spirit teach me, counsel me and guide my path beyond my imagination

Lord this new month let doors open of their own accord for me in all aspects of life

Holy spirit go ahead of me into every day, manifest your power in and through me

I decree this new month I will always sing and dance for joy, sadness will not replace my joy in Jesus name amen

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household, the power of God works in us and His presence fills our being in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The Holy Spirit is in control of my life. His presence subdues the presence of every principalities and powers of darkness. Henceforth I will never walk alone, the spirit of the living God navigates my path with His supernatural powers. My life is hidden in Christ Jesus and my testimonies will not be delayed in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 1st October 2023

Happy New Month 🎉🥳🎉🥳🎉🎉🎉🥳

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...