Search This Blog

Friday 6 October 2023

Prayer from Psalms 118:1-4

Good Morning


Song

Now unto the One upon the Throne
We Raise a Sound
We Raise a Sound
For He is God and God alone
Hallelujah, Hallelujah

Now unto the One upon the Throne
We Raise a Sound
We Raise a Sound
From every Nation, Tribe and Tongue
Hallelujah, Hallelujah

For He is Worthy
To Receive Glory, Honor and Praise
Now unto the One upon the Throne
We Raise a Sound
We Raise a Sound

O give thanks to the Lord, for He is good; For His lovingkindness endures forever. Oh let Israel say, “His lovingkindness endures forever.” Oh let the house of Aaron say, “His lovingkindness endures forever.” Oh let those who [reverently] fear the Lord, say, “His lovingkindness endures forever.”
Psalms 118:1‭-‬4 AMP


Prayer

Lord eternal I worship you and thank you for being my help

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your mercy that speaks for me

Lord thank you for your word and this era of thanksgiving in my life

Lord thank you for your favour that surrounds me beyond my imagination

Lord thank you for terminating every besetting sin and unwanted circumstances

Lord thank you for reversing evil report and negative outcome

Lord thank you for setting me upon the hill and bringing me to the level of visibility

Lord thank you for taking away all pain and sorrow and replacing them with unending joy

Lord thank you for silencing all mockers and those questioning your existence in my life

Lord thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household, for changing our story even when men said it was impossible favour of God came through for us

*Give thanks to God*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. My light is shining and my mouth is filled with praise and thanksgiving to the Most High King. El- ROI has seen me and He has come through for me. Look at me, the rejected stone has become the chief cornerstone. Divine favour is working and all doors are opened for me. God is working and everything is aligning. Hallelujah!*


Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 6th October 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...