Search This Blog

Saturday 28 October 2023

Prayer from Matter 5:21-22

Song

God is fighting for us
God is on our side
He has overcome
Yes, He has overcome
We will not be shaken
We will not be moved
Jesus, You are here

Carrying our burdens
Covering our shame
He has overcome
Yes, He has overcome
We will not be shaken
We will not be moved
Jesus, You are here

I will live, I will not die
The resurrection power of Christ
Alive in me and I am free
In Jesus' name


You have heard that it was said to the men of old, You shall not kill, and whoever kills shall be liable to and unable to escape the punishment imposed by the court. But I say to you that everyone who continues to be angry with his brother or harbors malice (enmity of heart) against him shall be liable to and unable to escape the punishment imposed by the court; and whoever speaks contemptuously and insultingly to his brother shall be liable to and unable to escape the punishment imposed by the Sanhedrin, and whoever says, You cursed fool! [You empty-headed idiot!] shall be liable to and unable to escape the hell (Gehenna) of fire.
Matthew 5:21‭-‬22 AMPC


Prayer

Lord thank you for this beautiful new dawn and grace to be among the living

Lord thank you for forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Father thank you for your mercy that speaks over my life

Lord grant me the grace to let go and forgive people even before they hurt me

Lord remove every hurt that has pierced my soul and is affecting my spiritual life

Lord I hand over whoever has hurt me and still hurts me through their deeds unto you judge them accordingly

Lord open my eyes to see where I am holding on to unforgiveness that is eating up my spirit man help me to let go

Lord grant me the grace to have compassion on others even when they fail to do the same for me

Lord help me to always be conscious of fulfilling your purpose and aligning with your will for me

I decree I break free from the confinement of unforgiveness henceforth

I decree I live my life henceforth on the mercy and vindication of Christ

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household we will not be cast away in the kingdom of God in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The Lord is fighting all battles for me. He has given me victory over all evil petition. Christ has given me peace to rule above storms and challenges. I do not live according to the dictates of the wicked because Christ in me is the Hope of glory. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 28th October 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...