Search This Blog

Tuesday 10 October 2023

Prayer from Exodus 14:14

Good Morning


Song

It was my cross You bore
So I could live in the freedom You died for
And now my life is Yours
And I will sing of Your goodness forevermore

 Worthy is Your name, Jesus
You deserve the praise
Worthy is Your name
Worthy is Your name, Jesus
You deserve the praise
Worthy is Your name

And now my shame is gone
I stand amazed in Your love undeniable
Your grace goes on and on
And I will sing of Your goodness forevermore

The Lord will fight for you, and you shall hold your peace and remain at rest.
Exodus 14:14 AMPC

Prayer

Ancient of days I worship your majesty and honour your holy name

I give you praise Lord Jesus for the salvation of my soul and the blood shed on Calvary for me

Lord thank you for your love that you shower on me daily

Lord thank you for fighting all battles for me and for giving me victory always

Lord fill my mouth with songs of praise till the very end

Abba destroy all distraction and any form of delay it's causing in my life journey

Lord I release everything to you, fight for me and let me enjoy divine peace

Lord silent the voice of naysayers in and around my life

Holy spirit eliminate every doubt and fear that wants to overshadow my faith in you

Lord over this nation arise and fight for us, deliver us from the hands of the oppressors

Lord I lift all homes, youth, children, systems and authorities before you take control allow your will only to stand

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household let there be a divine intervention and divine turn around over every situation that has caused us pain in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The name of the Lord will always be praised in all situations of my life. The Lord has risen on my behalf and he is fighting for me. He is in control of my existence. I will never succumb to the desires of workers of iniquity, this is my season and victory is mine in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 10th October 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...