Search This Blog

Monday 16 October 2023

Prayer from Psalms 28:7-8

Good Morning

Song

I will worship the Lord
For He is worthy
I will lat down my sword
The Prince Of Peace is His name
King of the flood
The Lord is mighty
The Lord can quench the evil flame

Peace when trouble blows
Jehovah sees, Jehovah knows
He is my peace, when sorrow nears
Jehovah sees, Jehovah hears

Feel the presence of God
Upon the water
Hear the voice of the Lord
Within the thunder that rolls
King of the flood
The Lord is mighty
The Lord can calm the troubled soul

Peace when trouble blows
Jehovah sees, Jehovah knows
He is my peace, when sorrow nears
Jehovah sees, Jehovah hears

The Lord is my Strength and my [impenetrable] Shield; my heart trusts in, relies on, and confidently leans on Him, and I am helped; therefore my heart greatly rejoices, and with my song will I praise Him. The Lord is their [unyielding] Strength, and He is the Stronghold of salvation to [me] His anointed.
Psalm 28:7‭-‬8 AMPC

Prayer

Holy one of Israel I worship your name and give you all the praise due to you alone

Almighty God thank you for this amazing new dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord my trust is in you do not let me be put to shame, do not let the enemy of my soul laugh over me

Lord let your mercy prevail in all aspects of my life that judgement has risen against me

Lord help me beyond my human reasoning and show your power over my life

Lord eliminate every thoughts that doesn't glorify you from my mind

Lord fill my mouth with songs of praise and victory beyond my human reasoning

Lord terminate all negative influence around my life henceforth

Lord protect me, my family and all that comes in contact with me from the snares of the wicked

Lord expose every power of darkness pretending to be in the light that is militating against my glory

Abba give me peace in and over every storm in my life

Lord silent every opposing words and opposition working against your plans for my life

Lord erase all negative influence  tampering with my destiny

Lord put an end to any form of retrogression either physically or spiritually

Holy spirit help me, in all decisions I make, take the lead in Jesus name

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household let this season become the season of transition into greater heights for us in all aspects of life

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you eternal rock of ages for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. This is my season, this week I am walking into newness all around me. All things are working in my favour. Grace of God has enveloped me and I am an evidence of God's glory in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 16th October 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...