Search This Blog

Sunday 22 October 2023

Prayer from Psalms 7:6

Song by Don Moen

You are here among us
For we have gathered in Your Name
We can feel Your presence in this place
You are here among us
You are enthroned upon Your praise
You are here, here to heal and here to save

You are here in our midst
How we've waited for moments like this
Have Your way in this place
Holy Spirit, come do as You wish
We are changed as You move in our midst


Arise, O Lord, in Your anger; Lift up Yourself against the rage of my enemies; Rise up for me; You have commanded judgment and vindication.
Psalms 7:6 AMP


Prayer

Lord I thank you and worship your majesty

Eternal rock of ages I give you the praise for who you are to me

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive all my shortcomings

Lord arise and fight for me where I can or can't fight for myself

Lord destroy the desires of the wicked over my life and lineage

Lord terminate every authority that wants to put my life and existence in danger

Father terminate every plans of war and unrest that is in the process in any community or nation

Lord vindicate me, give me victory on all sides

Lord cover my family with your divine protection and build your wall of fire around us

Lord terminate every evil emergencies that has been orchestrated from the pit of hell over my household

Lord destroy the camp of the wicked and their wickedness

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household never allow the desires of the wicked come to manifestation over our destiny in Jesus name

*Pray for your family*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The power of God is working in my life. The Lord has fought and won all battles for me. His grace has covered me. My life will never be cut short by any works or workers of iniquity. Evil emergencies are nullified in and around me in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 22nd October 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...