Search This Blog

Wednesday 18 October 2023

Prayer from from Psalms 55:22

Song

At the center of it all
It's you that I see
It's you that I see

At the center of it all
It's you that I see
It's you that I see

There is power in your name
Miracles happen in your name
As we lift our voice in praise
It's you that I see
It's you that I see

Cast your burden on the Lord, And He shall sustain you; He shall never permit the righteous to be moved.
Psalms 55:22 NKJV

Prayer 

Eternal rock of ages I magnify your name and honour your majesty

Jehovah thank you for this blessed new dawn and grace of life

Lord have mercy on me and forgive my shortcomings

Lord take the center stage of my life and let your will overrule the will of men concerning me

Lord erase evil reports and evil emergencies in and around me

Lord I cast all burdens that has weighed me down before you set me free from them

Lord remove every limit and limitations that surrounds my destiny

Abba uproot negative influences in and around me in Jesus mighty name

Lord arise and fight for me, help me and make me victorious 

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household meet us at the point of our needs and grant us evidence for all our desires in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The Lord is at the center of my life, He is in control of my destiny. Grace is speaking for me, mercy has overshadowed my destiny and favour is advocating in places I do or don't have access to. My season for divine elevation is now, I receive my congratulations in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 18th October 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...