Search This Blog

Thursday 19 October 2023

Prayer from Philippians 2:1-4

Song by Jovonta Paton

My hands are lifted up
My heart is ready to receive
A blessing from you
A blessing from you

Break me, make me
Shake me, Lord Shake me
Mold me, Mold me
My heart is ready 
My heart is ready to receive
A blessing from you


Therefore if there is any consolation in Christ, if any comfort of love, if any fellowship of the Spirit, if any affection and mercy, fulfill my joy by being like-minded, having the same love, being of one accord, of one mind. Let nothing be done through selfish ambition or conceit, but in lowliness of mind let each esteem others better than himself. Let each of you look out not only for his own interests, but also for the interests of others.
Philippians 2:1‭-‬4 NKJV

Prayer

Abba I give you all the praise and worship your majesty because you are my King

Lord thank you for this amazing new dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord search my heart and remove every selfish ambition that doesn't glorify you

Lord eliminate every desires and attributes that glorifies flesh from my life

Lord help me to love others the way you want me to love them

Lord open my eyes to see your works and plans for me so I wouldn't walk into the desires of the wicked

Lord eliminate all ungodly decisions that is made or yet to be concluded that will jeopardize your plans for me

Lord teach me to continue to obey you even when it feels humanly impossible

Lord remove from me evil associates and associations that are against your will for me

Lord increase my humility and remove pride from my life

Lord make me a channel of blessing to the body of Christ and let every evil altars risen against me be consumed by fire

Lord wherever my answers or testimonies has been delayed let your mercy release and fast track the manifestation

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household let our lives glorify you always

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you eternal rock of ages for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. My heart is filled with the fear and truth of God. The spirit of the living God guides my path daily. The plans of God will always come to fulfillment in my life. I will not have a better yesterday in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 19th October 2023 

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...