Search This Blog

Wednesday 1 November 2023

Prayer from Esther 6:2-3,10

Good Morning

Song by Elevation Worship

It was my cross You bore
So I could live in the freedom You died for
And now my life is Yours
And I will sing of Your goodness forevermore

Worthy is Your name, Jesus
You deserve the praise
Worthy is Your name
Worthy is Your name, Jesus
You deserve the praise
Worthy is Your name

And it was found written there how Mordecai had told of Bigthana and Teresh, two of the king's attendants who guarded the door, who had sought to lay hands on King Ahasuerus. And the king said, What honor or distinction has been given Mordecai for this? Then the king's servants who ministered to him said, Nothing has been done for him. Then the king said to Haman, Make haste and take the apparel and the horse, as you have said, and do so to Mordecai the Jew, who sits at the king's gate. Leave out nothing that you have spoken.
Esther 6:2‭-‬3‭, ‬10 AMPC


Prayer

Heavenly father I worship your name and exalt your majesty because you are God

Lord thank you for this amazing new dawn and grace to be among the living

Lord have mercy on me and let your mercy prevail over any judgement of sin

Lord thank you for this new month of November and the wonderful testimonies you have packed the month with for me

I decree this month the book of remembrance will be opened concerning my household and I

I decree where I have been considered as the least, the Lord will elevate me to the position of honour to the glory of His name

I decree those who gather to cause harm in my life will fall into their own pit

I decree that which was owed to me will be restored in multiple folds henceforth

I decree where I have been labelled as unqualified mercy and favour of God is making me qualified

I decree whatever had tarried for years that ought to have manifested will manifest with speed henceforth in my life in Jesus name

I decree the Lord will replace every robe of shame and disgrace with robe of honour and promotion in my life

I decree whatever has filled my heart with sadness henceforth is turning to joy, happiness and laughter

I decree over my lineage evil and negative patterns cease to exist henceforth in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household this month, we have started with joy it will end in praise there will be no loss of any kind in Jesus name amen

*Decree into the rest of 2023*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me. I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The power of God rests and abide in my life daily, I am filled with His strength and I excel in all that I do. My life is a living testimony of how God works. It is a new season for me and all things work together for my good in Jesus name amen*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 1st November 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...