Search This Blog

Tuesday 28 November 2023

Prayer from Psalms 34:3-6

Song

I will sing of the mercies of the Lord Forever, 
I will sing of the mercies of the Lord
With my mouth will I make known
Thy faithfulness, Thy faithfulness
With my mouth will I make known
Thy faithfulness to all generations
I will sing of the mercies of the Lord forever
I will sing of the mercies of the Lord


Come, let us tell of the Lord’s greatness; let us exalt his name together. I prayed to the Lord, and he answered me. He freed me from all my fears. Those who look to him for help will be radiant with joy; no shadow of shame will darken their faces. In my desperation I prayed, and the Lord listened; he saved me from all my troubles.
Psalms 34:3‭-‬6 NLT

Prayer

Almighty saviour I worship you and give you the praise due to you

King of kings I thank you for this beautiful new dawn and grace of life

Lord Jesus thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Abba thank you for your grace that is forever sufficient for me you deserve the glory

Father thank you for helping me, in my distress you alone are worthy

Lord thank you for not allowing the enemy have the final say over my life

Lord thank you for coming through for me especially over the situation that I almost lost hope

Lord thank you for terminating evil reports and their reporters

Lord thank you for filling my life with your unending grace and for removing disgrace

Lord thank you for freeing me from fear and for removing shadow of shame and pain from my life

Lord thank you for filling my mouth with victory songs, my ears with victory sounds and my legs with victory dance

Lord thank you for giving me my evidence before the end of November against all odds

Lord thank you for allowing me rejoice over that which has been my utmost heart desire you alone deserve my praise

Lord thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household for granting us unimaginable progress beyond the timing of man because you control time and season in Jesus name amen

*Thank God*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The Lord is my help and my helper. He has given me unimaginable victory. God has wiped my tears away and filled my heart with joy. The Lord has rewritten my story, He has broken protocols and processes for me. Jesus has raised me above all limitations and I am soaring higher and higher in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) ©  28th November 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...