Search This Blog

Monday 27 November 2023

Prayer from Philippians 2 :9-11

Song by Hillsong

You were the Word at the beginning
One with God the Lord Most High
Your hidden glory in creation
Now revealed in You our Christ

What a beautiful Name it is
What a beautiful Name it is
The Name of Jesus Christ my King
What a beautiful Name it is
Nothing compares to this
What a beautiful Name it is
The Name of Jesus

Death could not hold You
The veil tore before You
You silence the boast of sin and grave
The heavens are roaring
The praise of Your glory
For You are raised to life again

You have no rival
You have no equal
Now and forever God You reign
Yours is the kingdom
Yours is the glory
Yours is the Name above all names


Therefore, God elevated him to the place of highest honor and gave him the name above all other names, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue declare that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
Philippians 2:9‭-‬11 NLT


Prayer

Ancient of days I worship you and magnify your name

Lord thank you for this beautiful new dawn and grace to be among the living

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your mercy that prevails over judgement of sin

Lord thank you for giving us your name and the efficacy of your name above every other name

I decree my name is hidden in the name of Jesus henceforth

I decree every name that has risen against me is nullified in Jesus name

I decree every disease and negative report totally bow and will never reoccur in my life in Jesus name

I decree every stigma or label that God has not placed upon my life that is hanging over my life ends today

I decree every negative register with my name and that of my family, our names are removed from such register in Jesus name

I decree every list that my name belongs and has been omitted on purpose, mercy speaks over that list now and divinely my name is included at top of the list

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household every libation raised by worker of iniquity over our lives catch fire in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you lord Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The name of Jesus is working wonders in my life. His spirit is alive inside of me. I am hidden in is name which is my strong tower. I will never become a specimen in the hands of the enemy. What the enemy meant for evil in my life Jehovah has turned them around for my good to the glory of His name. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 27th November 2023


No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...