Search This Blog

Monday 6 November 2023

Prayer from Haggai 2:9

Song by Sinach

There is an outpouring of abundance of abundance
New doors have been opened
The land it is green
A new grace has been released
The glory of the later is greater than the former
The blessing is here it's all here, All here

There's an overflow
Abundance of favor
It's a new level it's a new level
There's an overflow
Abundance of blessing
I've taken over I've taken over

I see the nations come to me
To receive answers from my lips from my lips
I am shining as a house on a hill 
My greatness cannot be hidden cannot be hidden
It's beyond my wildest dreams
What the lord is doing
it’s my reality, my reality


The glory of this latter house shall be greater than of the former, saith the LORD of hosts: and in this place will I give peace, saith the LORD of hosts.
Haggai 2:9 KJV

Prayer

Lord I worship your majesty and honour your name for who you are to me

Heavenly father thank you for this glorious day and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord have mercy on me and forgive all my shortcomings in Jesus name

Lord thank you for your word that sheds light over my life

Father thank you for the current state of my life for proving yourself great above the dictates of the wicked

Lord let my life experience your divine intervention and divine turn around in all aspects of life

Heavenly father open the floodgates of heaven over my life and let me experience your outpouring and overflowing blessings all around me

Father remove from my life all iota of barrenness and dryness in Jesus name

Lord let my life henceforth experience the glory that outweighs that of the former in Jesus name

Father henceforth make all impossible situations possible beyond the comprehension of men in my life in Jesus name

Lord arise and cancel all evil verdicts set to disgrace me and ridicule my faith in you

Lord put me on the pinnacle of visibility make a name for yourself in my life

Lord transform my life this week, let the door that will open all doors be supernaturally opened for me in Jesus name

Father concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household let this month birth unending victory on all sides for us in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name amen*

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The overflowing power of God is upon my life. The Lord has changed my story and caused divine transformation to occur in my life. God has put an end to former glory, He has renewed my glory. God has removed all hinderances from my path, my season for unending breakthrough has started. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 6th November 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...