Search This Blog

Saturday 18 November 2023

Prayer from Deuteronomy 32:30- 31

Song

The splendor of a King, clothed in majesty
Let all the Earth rejoice
All the Earth rejoice

He wraps himself in light
And darkness tries to hide
And trembles at His voice
Trembles at His voice

How great is our God, sing with me
How great is our God, and all will see
How great, how great is our God

How could one person chase a thousand of them, and two people put ten thousand to flight, unless their Rock had sold them, unless the Lord had given them up? But the rock of our enemies is not like our Rock, as even they recognize.
Deuteronomy 32:30‭-‬31 NLT


Prayer

Ancient of days I magnify your name and worship you

Lord thank you for this beautiful new dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Heavenly father thank you for being my rock and hiding place

Lord thank you for being my refuge and for making my life and destiny untouchable for the wicked

Lord thank you for the power in your word that increases my zeal to pray and get instant results

Lord thank you for permanent victory given to me over all situations

Lord thank you for eliminating evil ideas and the perpetrators of evil from my life

Lord help me, remove all weariness from my life in the place of prayers 

Heavenly father terminate every negative reports that has been submitted on evil spiritual altars waging war against my destiny

Lord arise on my behalf and scatter the cohorts of darkness

Lord over my lineage, home, community, nation and nations around the world let your mercy prevail

Lord destroy all unwanted reports that has lingered longer than expected in my family in Jesus name

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household raise us to the level of destiny fulfillment and disgrace every works of negativity around our lives in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you eternal rock of ages for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God, I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The Lord is my rock and my hiding place. He is my refuge, my strength and my defence. He has given me victory over the enemies and the works of darkness. The prince of peace has removed all contending forces from my journey. I am living a victorious life in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 18th November 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...