Search This Blog

Wednesday 15 November 2023

Prayer from Hebrews 11:3

Song

I will bless the Lord
And give Him glory
I will bless His name
And give Him glory


By faith [that is, with an inherent trust and enduring confidence in the power, wisdom and goodness of God] we understand that the worlds (universe, ages) were framed and created [formed, put in order, and equipped for their intended purpose] by the word of God, so that what is seen was not made out of things which are visible.
Hebrews 11:3 AMP


Prayer

Almighty father I honour your name and worship your majesty

Eternal rock of ages thank you for this beautiful new dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your word that daily increases my faith in you

Lord speak a word into my life and let my life experience divine transformation

I decree all negative expressions that is working against the purpose of God for my life is destroyed

I decree every unwanted situation around my destiny ends today

I decree my steps are ordered by the Lord I will not be at the wrong place at the wrong time

I decree the power of God is working in my life and my destiny is hidden in His secret place

I decree wherever my name appears or mentioned, the favour and mercy of God speaks on my behalf

I decree my life is moving in the direction God has proposed for me in Jesus name

I decree I am attaining the height of destiny fulfillment nothing is impossible for me henceforth

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household we will not be disgraced or put to shame in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The word of God is working in my life. His promises for me are coming to manifestation, the power of God has nullified all unwanted powers and authorities in my life. My faith is increasing daily because all things are possible through the Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 15th November 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...