Search This Blog

Friday 24 November 2023

Prayer from 2 Kings3:17

Good Morning


Song by CeCe Winans

You said it, I believe it
You said it, it is done
You said it, I believe it
You said it, It is done

Move the immovable
Break the unbreakable
God we believe
God we believe for it

From the impossible
We'll see a miracle
God we believe
God we believe for it

For thus says the Lord, ‘You will not see wind or rain, yet that valley will be filled with water, so you and your cattle and your other animals may drink.
2 Kings 3:17 AMP

Prayer

Abba father I glorify your majesty and worship you because you are my King

Lord thank you for this amazing new dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your word and the manifestation of your promises over my life

Lord I believe in your decree, let your word overrule all negative verdicts in Jesus name

Lord terminate all negative outcomes or power that rubbish expectations

Lord even when I can't see what the promises yet, increase my faith to walk in the promises as they manifest

Lord destroy all delays, denials and rejection on my path in Jesus name

Lord let my barn experience divine abundance and overflow beyond my imagination

Lord let my life be a channel of miracle that will cause unbelievers to believe that you are the only and true God

Lord let every negative news receive divine touch and let me experience the evidences of divine intervention and turn around

Abba concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household give us the last minute miracles that eyes have not seen ears haven't heard that will bring glory to your name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The Lord, God has overruled every word that doesn't glorify His name in my life. God has ruled the verdict in my favour. My miracle hour is now, heaven has opened the book of remembrance concerning me. An end has come to unwanted circumstances and news in my life in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 24th November 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...