Search This Blog

Saturday 11 November 2023

Prayer from Deuteronomy 31:8

Good Morning

Song by Maverick City and Naomi Raine

Before I knew my name, before I drew a breath
He was making ways for me
Now and everyday, in each and every step
He is making ways for me

When my heart is full of doubt
Feels like faith is running out
I've come too far to turn around
I know

God will work it out
God will work it out
One thing I know
One thing I've found
God will work it out, woah
Oh, yes, He will
Oh, things are coming together

It is the Lord Who goes before you; He will [march] with you; He will not fail you or let you go or forsake you; [let there be no cowardice or flinching, but] fear not, neither become broken [in spirit–depressed, dismayed, and unnerved with alarm].
Deuteronomy 31:8 AMPC

Prayer

Almighty saviour I honour your name and worship your majesty for who you are

Prince of Peace thank you for this day and grace to be among the living

Lord thank you of rthe forgiveness of my sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your grace that is forever sufficient for me

Lord eternal thank you for the promises in your word and the confidence instiled in me

Lord thank you for rubbishing the lies of the evil one through the truth in your word

Lord thank you for terminating the fear of unknown that has come to redicule my faith in you

Lord thank you for establishing the strength that triumphs over wickedness of flesh in my life

Lord thank you for the reassurance your word gives to me that keeps me above all challenges

Lord thank you for working all things out for my good and for terminating negative influences

Lord thank you for guiding my steps always and not allowing me fall into the trap of the wicked

Father thank you for working this (mention) situation out for my good and letting me carry my evidence against all odds

Lord thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household for removing evil emergencies and for bringing your promises to manifestation in our lives in Jesus name amen

*Spend time to thank God over everything*

Thank you eternal rock of ages for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion overe, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The Lord has worked it all out in my favour, The Lord has shamed every shame that was set against me. The Lord has given me victory over all fears. The Lord has terminated besetting sin that the enemy wants to use to cripple my faith. The Lord has given me victory, He gave me beauty for ashes and oil of gladness for the spirit of mourning. Hallelujah, Glory be to Jesus Christ!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 11th November 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...