Search This Blog

Thursday 16 November 2023

Prayer from Psalms 8:9

Song

Oh Lord my God
How excellent is your name
In all the earth
How excellent is your name

O Lord, our Lord, How majestic and glorious and excellent is Your name in all the earth!
Psalms 8:9 AMP

Prayer

Almighty saviour I magnify your name and worship your majesty because you are my King

Lord thank you for this beautiful new dawn and grace of life

Father thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your grace that is forever sufficient for me

Eternal rock of ages thank you for your mighty power that manifests in all aspects of my life

Lord take control, remove all the heavy burdens from me

Lord help me in all I do and manifest your power in all areas beyond my imagination

Abba terminate negative powers working against your will for me

Lord elevate me to the level of destiny fulfilment beyond my imagination

Lord destroy evil reports, and negative gathering working against your will for me

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household show up for us, silent the opposers of our destinies in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you eternal rock of ages for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The king of kings has settled it. The Lord has proven His excellency over all that concerns me
God has made a way for me where there was no way. This is my season and nothing can stop the manifestation of the power of God in my life in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 16th November 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...