Search This Blog

Monday 13 November 2023

Prayer from Philippians 1:6

Song

He who began a good work in you
He who began a good work in you
Will be faithful to complete it
He'll be faithful to complete it
He who started the work
Will be faithful to complete it in you

I am convinced and confident of this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in you will [continue to] perfect and complete it until the day of Christ Jesus [the time of His return].
Philippians 1:6 AMP

Prayer

Almighty God I worship you and magnify your name because you are the greatest King

Lord thank you for this beautiful new dawn and grace to be among the living

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for the salvation of my soul

Lord thank you for erasing negativity in and around my life

Lord thank you for allowing your mercy to prevail in all aspects of my life

Father what you started in my life according to your word bring it to completion in Jesus name

Lord do not let my story end in shame give me supernatural ending and testimony

Lord elevate me to the level of destiny fulfillment beyond the imagination of men

Father whatever stand as a mountain before me turn them into stepping stone that leads me to the height of destiny fulfillment in Jesus name

Lord that which is troubling my mind give me peace over it, break protocols and processes for my sake

Lord whatever has resulted in delay to my testimony today arise and cause a divine turn around to manifest in Jesus name

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household open the book of remembrance concerning us in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The Lord who began a good work in me will bring it to perfection and completion. I will never be put to shame, the desires of the wicked will not stand in my life. My story will not end the way the enemy planned it. My joy will not turn to sadness and my life will not end suddenly. Grace has placed me in places of divine restoration and intervention in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 13th November 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...