Search This Blog

Saturday 25 November 2023

Prayers for. Revelations 5:13

Song by CeCe Winans

All the saints and angels
They bow before Your throne
All the elders cast their crowns
Before the Lamb of God and sing

You are worthy of it all
You are worthy of it all
For from You are all things
And to You are all things
You deserve the glory


And I heard every created thing that is in heaven or on earth or under the earth [in Hades, the realm of the dead] or on the sea, and everything that is in them, saying [together], “To Him who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb (Christ), be blessing and honor and glory and dominion forever and ever.” Revelation 5:13 AMP


Prayer

Ancient of days I magnify your name and worship you

Lord Jesus thank you for this amazing dawn and privilege of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and salvation of my soul

Lord receive all the glory and power because you deserve it all

Lord let my life become a sanctuary of praise to you forever

Lord let your presence envelope my destiny and make me impenetrable for negative powers and authorities

Lord fill my mouth with your praise as you lift me to the level of destiny fulfillment

Lord for the rest of my life do not let your praises cease from my life

Lord in places I can or can't access advocate for me and let the weight of your glory overshadow me

Lord destroy all unwanted news that wants to subject me to the dictates of the workers of darkness

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household let our lives experience divine intervention and turnaround in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jesus for answering my prayers

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. My life is filled with His praises and glory. The presence of God is around me daily. My days are bursting forth with Thanksgiving. The Lord has changed my story and given me beauty for ashes in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 25th November 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...