Search This Blog

Thursday 2 November 2023

Prayer from Isaiah 49 :5-7

Good Morning

Song

You alone deserve my worship
You alone deserve my praise
And You alone deserve the honor
So we lift You high

Yahweh, Yahweh
We lift You high
Yahweh, Yahweh
We lift You high
Yahweh, Yahweh
We lift You high
Yahweh, Yahweh

You led us out of the wilderness
Of Your great Name
Out of the horrible place
By Your great Name
Great and mighty Deliverer
We lift thy Name


And now the Lord speaks— the one who formed me in my mother’s womb to be his servant, who commissioned me to bring Israel back to him. The Lord has honored me, and my God has given me strength. He says, “You will do more than restore the people of Israel to me. I will make you a light to the Gentiles, and you will bring my salvation to the ends of the earth.” The Lord, the Redeemer and Holy One of Israel, says to the one who is despised and rejected by the nations, to the one who is the servant of rulers: “Kings will stand at attention when you pass by. Princes will also bow low because of the Lord, the faithful one, the Holy One of Israel, who has chosen you.”
Isaiah 49:5‭-‬7 NLT

Prayer

Almighty God I worship your majesty and I honour you because you are the Most High

Lord thank you for this beautiful new dawn and grace to be among the living

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Abba thank you for your word and the efficacy of your word in every situation of my life

Lord thank you for granting me unending favour, grace mercy and help in all situations

Lord thank you for choosing me and for giving me your divine strength to function in this world

Lord thank you for making me your light and for allowing me to shine all over the world

Father increase in me the zeal to win souls everywhere I go

Lord increase the passion for kingdom duties and heavenly goals inside of me

Lord let my light so shine that rulers and kings will come to my rising

Lord let  your divine honour replace all dishonour and where my faith has been ridiculed I carry my evidence in Jesus name amen

Lord let my glory shine beyond the imagination of man

Father open doors that lead me to the pinnacle of visibility and fill me with heavenly ideas that cause protocols to work in my favour

I decree I will never be in the position below the plans of God for me

I decree henceforth the grace of God channels my light to the places that will bring divine promotion 

I decree that which has tarried longer than usual in my life receives divine breakthrough

I decree patterns that has set my lineage on a circle of discomfort and retrogression breaks today

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household, this is our new season, the Lord has opened all doors for us there is no more delay in our lives in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The Lord has changed my story, my destiny is channeled to the pinnacle of visibility and fulfilment. His word works wonders in my life. It is my new season nothing will hinder the plans of God for me in Jesus mighty name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 2nd November 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...