Search This Blog

Sunday 26 November 2023

Prayer from Ecclesiastes 12:6-8

Good Morning

Song

I can only imagine
What it will be like
When I walk by Your side
I can only imagine
What my eyes would see
When Your face is before me
I can only imagine

Surrounded by Your glory
What will my heart feel?
Will I dance for You Jesus
Or in awe of You be still?
Will I stand in Your presence
Or to my knees, will I fall?
Will I sing hallelujah?
Will I be able to speak at all?
I can only imagine
I can only imagine

Earnestly remember your Creator before the silver cord [of life] is broken, or the golden bowl is crushed, or the pitcher at the fountain is shattered and the wheel at the cistern is crushed; then the dust [out of which God made man’s body] will return to the earth as it was, and the spirit will return to God who gave it. “Vanity of vanities,” says the Preacher. “All [that is done without God’s guidance] is vanity (futility).”
Ecclesiastes 12:6‭-‬8 AMP

Prayer

Ancient of days I magnify your name and honour your majesty

Eternal rock of ages I thank you for this amazing dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your wonder working power alive in me

Lord thank you for my salvation and grace to live uprightly until I see you in glory

Father grant me grace not to be carried away by the vanity of this world and lose my soul

Lord help me to continue to live for you so that I can reign with you eternally

Lord help me, deliver me from besetting sin, unforgiveness, bitterness and whatever will make my life not worthy of your will and presence

Father help me to focus more on the finished work on Calvary

Lord in all that I do, have your way, surprise me and let your glory shine on my life

Lord whatever is weighing me down or causing me pain remove them permanently from my life

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household, help us in the journey of faith do not let us become cast aways in your kingdom in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me. I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. My faith is in the most High king who delivered me out of darkness into His marvelous light. I live a life that is ordained and orchestrated by the one and only true king. Jesus is moving and working in my life. My days are filled with His unending favour and mercy. I will never be a cast away in His kingdom in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 26th November 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...