Search This Blog

Monday 20 November 2023

Prayer from Lamentations 3:37

Good Morning

Song

What the enemy meant for evil
God has turn it around
Turn it around
What the enemy meant for evil
God has turn it around for my good

Who is he that saith, and it cometh to pass, When the Lord commandeth it not?
Lamentations 3:37 KJV


Prayer

Ancient of days the only wise and true God I honour your name

King of kings thank you for this amazing day and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your word and the power the word uses to change my life according to your will

Lord terminate every spoken word that has been sent into the atmosphere against your will for me

Lord uproot every germination of negativity set to grow against your will for me

Lord whatever report that is causing my heart to fear and doubt in your mercy today cancel it

Lord whatever you have not said about my life that the enemy is projecting over my destiny destroy them today

I break every evil covenant working against the purpose of God for my lineage and generation in Jesus name

I decree this new week only the will of God will stand over my life

I decree everywhere my name is mentioned, my picture appears, the favour and mercy of God overshadows me

I decree henceforth my name and that of my entire family is hidden in the name of Jesus 

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household no weapon formed against us shall prosper in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you eternal rock of ages for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. No weapon formed against me shall prosper. The word of God surrounds my life, He has hidden me in His secret place. The name of Jesus is my hiding place and strong tower. The Lord is in charge of my destiny and my life will never be truncated in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 20th November 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...