Search This Blog

Friday 10 November 2023

Prayer from Job 32:6-9

Good Morning


Song by Tasha Cobb's Leonard

For Your glory
I will do anything
Just to see You
To behold You as my King

For Your glory
I will do anything
Just to see you
To behold You as my King

I wanna be where You are
Peace is where You are
Joy is where You are
And love is who You are

And Elihu the son of Barachel the Buzite answered and said, I am young, and ye are very old; Wherefore I was afraid, and durst not shew you mine opinion. I said, Days should speak, And multitude of years should teach wisdom. But there is a spirit in man: And the inspiration of the Almighty giveth them understanding. Great men are not always wise: Neither do the aged understand judgment.
Job 32:6‭-‬9 KJV

Prayer

Ancient of days I glorify you and worship your holy name

King of kings thank you for this beautiful new dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your word that inspires and directs me daily

Lord thank you for your mercy that overshadows me and keeps me away from all judgement

Lord give me grace to function according to your divine wisdom and not my understanding in Jesus name

Lord teach me your word and help me to abide in your ways forever

Lord eliminate whatever I am doing that is making me function according to flesh and not as your spirit directs me

Lord arise this day and manifest yourself in all aspects of my life

Abba destroy all evil emergencies and negative influences in and around my destiny

Lord grant me the enablement to engage with people based on your spiritual leading

Lord remove every assumption that makes me feel unwanted and open my eyes to see your love for me 

Lord remove every association that is sent from the pit of hell to confuse me and ridicule my faith in you

Lord I commit my children unto you surround them with good companies and do not let them be vessels used by the workers of iniquity

Lord henceforth I want to function in divine wisdom and understanding fill me afresh with your heavenly wisdom and understanding

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household manifest your power in our lives and destroy all negative influence that works against your will in our lives in Jesus name amen

*Pray for children and youth worldwide*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The word of God is perfecting all that concerns me. I am divine wisdom embodiment, the truth of Christ is alive in me always. The word of God is working wonders in my life. I will never be put to shame in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 10th November 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...