Search This Blog

Saturday 4 November 2023

Prayer from Psalms 72:18-19

Song by Brian Courtney Wilson

Eyes haven't seen
Ears haven't heard
All You have planned for me
And nothing can separate me from Your love
When there's so much more
Still worth fighting for

Now I'm moving
By faith and not by sight
Towards victory
By the power of Your might
You're straightening out my past
And opening every door
I am Your child
And I'm worth fighting for

Blessed be the LORD God, the God of Israel, Who only doeth wondrous things. And blessed be his glorious name for ever: And let the whole earth be filled with his glory; Amen, and Amen.
Psalm 72:18‭-‬19 KJV

Prayer

Abba father I worship your holy name and give you all the praise due to you alone

Thank you lord Jesus for this beautiful day and grace to be among the living

Abba thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord help me to focus on your strength in me and not my strength in all I do

Lord let my life be filled with your wondrous works beyond my imagination

Lord grant me grace to work by faith and let your promises manifest in my life

Lord uproot everything germinating against your will in my life and let me experience divine transformation

Lord destroy all evil devices set to keep me below your planned level for my life

Lord open new doors for me, let an end come to repetitive cycles on my life and household

Lord arise and fight on my behalf terminate the plans of the wicked over my life

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household remove every unwanted circumstances surrounding our destinies in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you lord Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The Lord has started a new thing in my life. What eyes haven't seen or ears haven't heard will manifest with speed to the glory of God in my life. This season is my season of greatness no more stagnation, failure, rejection or retrogression in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 4th November 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...