Search This Blog

Wednesday 22 November 2023

Prayer from Ezekiel 37:4-7

Song

Glorious God, Beautiful king
Excellent God we bow before your throne
We bow before your throne
And worship at your feet
We bow before your throne
You are glorious God


Again He said to me, “Prophesy to these bones and say to them, ‘O dry bones, hear the word of the Lord.’ Thus says the Lord God to these bones, ‘Behold, I will make breath enter you so that you may come to life. I will put sinews on you, make flesh grow back on you, cover you with skin, and I will put breath in you so that you may come alive; and you will know that I am the Lord.’ ” So I prophesied as I was commanded; and as I prophesied, there was a [thundering] noise, and behold, a rattling; and the bones came together, bone to its bone.
Ezekiel 37:4‭-‬7 AMP


Prayer

Ancient of days we worship your name and exalt your majesty because you are my father

Heavenly father thank you for this amazing new dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Holy one of Israel have your way in my life remove every impediment of sin from my life

Father this day guide my utterances to align with your purpose for me

I decree every situation that represent dry bones in my life receives life henceforth

I decree every loss either spiritual or physical receives divine intervention and restoration

I command whatever has been said to have finished or ended by man against the will of God for me starts afresh in Jesus name

I decree every situation that has remained dormant in my life today the breath of God rests on you and divine change will occur in Jesus name

I destroy all unwanted news even as this year is drawing to an end nothing will end my joy and happiness

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household every mountain has been broken and God has made a way for us in the wilderness and rivers in the desert in Jesus name

*Intercede on behalf of someone*

Thank you eternal rock of ages for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The power of God is manifesting over every situation of my life. His grace is speaking in all that concerns me. God has spoken a new word into my destiny. Nothing will remain stagnant or dormant. I have received a new life, every dry bone situation is rising afresh. I am a victor, the situation that stood against my faith is now under my feet. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 22nd November 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...