Search This Blog

Tuesday 7 November 2023

Prayer from Revelation 22:13

Song

You are the Lord 
That is your name
You will never share your glory with any man
You will never share your glory with anybody
Almighty God, that is your name

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End [the Eternal One].”
Revelation 22:13 AMP

Prayer

Almighty father I worship your majesty and honour you for who you are to me

Lord thank you for this day and privilege to be among the living

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Holy one of Israel have your way in my life and glorify yourself in all I do

Lord you are the beginning and the end go ahead of me in all that concerns me

Lord show me the path to take, do not let me make decisions that will jeopardize your purpose for me

Lord eliminate every power of delay in my life journey

Lord for as many that has vouch and conspired to see my end terminate their plans and let them reap what they sow in multiple folds

Lord destroy every power that is contending against my destiny in Jesus name

Lord  over(mention) have your way, see me through and let it end in praise

Lord whatever has been delayed for so long in my life that has kept my life below the expectations today restore them speedily to the glory of your name

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household arise over our lives and fight every battle for us in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you eternal rock of ages for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The Alpha and Omega is in charge of my life, He has orchestrated my destiny and made me untouchable for the workers of darkness. The Lord is working wonders in and through me, my life is a living testimony. God has settled it, my congratulations has started in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 7th November 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...