Search This Blog

Sunday 12 November 2023

Prayer from Romans 8:23

Song

Alleluia, alleluia
For our Lord God Almighty reigns
Alleluia, alleluia
For our Lord God Almighty reigns
Alleluia

Holy, holy
Are You, Lord God Almighty
Worthy is the Lamb
Worthy is the Lamb
You are holy, holy
Are You, Lord God Almighty
Worthy is the Lamb
Worthy is the Lamb
Amen


Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
Romans 8:26 KJV

Prayer

Everlasting father I worship your name and honour your majesty

King of kings thank you for this amazing new dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your word and the impact the word makes in me daily

Lord grant me the right utterance in the place of prayer henceforth

Lord help my unbelief and fill me with faith that move mountains

Lord  destroy every power that is contending against my glory in all aspects of life

I decree every erected altar of disgrace against my destiny and household is destroyed in Jesus name

I decree every unwanted situation looming over my destiny is destroyed in Jesus name

I decree the power of God rules above all authorities and powers contending against His purpose for me in Jesus name

I decree eyes have not seen nor hears heard what God will do in my life therefore I will never be discouraged

I decree the Holy spirit is in charge of my thoughts and my deeds I will no longer succumb to desires of flesh in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household grace of God is speaking over all disgrace and we will never be put to shame in Jesus name

*Pray in the Holy ghost or in your understanding as God gives you utterance*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The power of God is upon my life, exposing and destroying the tactics of the enemy. God has nullified every spoken words and thought that wants to destroy His plans for me. My life is filled with divine blessings. The Lord is at work in and through me. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 12th November 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...