Search This Blog

Wednesday 8 November 2023

Prayer from Lamentations 3:22

Song by Donnie McClurkin

Great is Your mercy towards me
Your loving loving kindness towards me
Your tender mercy, I see
Day after day
Forever faithful towards me
You're always providing for me
So great is Your mercy towards me
Great is Your grace


It is of the LORD's mercies that we are not consumed, Because his compassions fail not.
Lamentations 3:22 KJV


Prayer

Eternal Rock of Ages I magnify your name and worship your majesty

King of kings thank you for this amazing new dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for being my ever present help

Lord thank you for your mercy upon me and your everlasting compassion over my life

Lord thank you for the new doors of opportunity you have opened unto me

Lord thank you for erasing evil emergencies from my path you deserve the glory

Lord thank you for cancelling negative influence in and around me

Lord thank you for putting an end to evil emergencies and works of darkness in my life

Lord thank you for terminating evil reports that has been prepared from the kingdom of darkness projected to affect my future

Lord thank you for the victory you have given to me through your mercies

Lord thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayers, all impacted by it and our household for showering us with your mercies that rules over judgement of sin

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The mercies of God surrounds my life daily, His mercies speaks over my destiny. God has terminated the judgement of sin and the effect of evil judgement in my life. His grace has removed all disgrace and I have been promoted to the height of destiny fulfillment in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 8th November 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...