Search This Blog

Sunday 19 November 2023

Prayer from Isaiah 55:11

Song by CeCe Winans

They say this mountain can't be moved
They say these chains will never break
But they don't know You like we do
There is power in Your name

Move the immovable
Break the unbreakable
God, we believe
God, we believe for it

From the impossible
We'll see a miracle
God, we believe
God, we believe for it

You said it
I believe it
You said it
It is done

It is the same with my word. I send it out, and it always produces fruit. It will accomplish all I want it to, and it will prosper everywhere I send it.
Isaiah 55:11 NLT

Prayer

Lord I honour your name and worship your majesty for who you are

Eternal rock of ages thank you for this amazing new dawn and privilege of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Abba thank you for your grace that is forever sufficient for me, you deserve the glory

Lord take control and have your way in my life, let your name be glorified in all that concerns me

Lord your word never return to you void, all that you have said and promised me that has tarried for so long bring them to manifestation

Lord all that the enemy is using against me to cause any form of delay in any aspects of my life terminate them in Jesus name

Father whatever has risen in the dark or the open working against your purpose in any aspect of my life and lineage break them by your fire

Lord let my faith no matter how small it is move every mountain of impossibility in my journey in Jesus name

Lord eliminated every unwanted situation working against your presence in my life in Jesus mighty name

Father let every blood guilt crying vengeance over my destiny be permanently destroyed

Holy spirit help me to listen more to your direction in all that I do 

Father concerning this nation let your mercy prevail and let your promises come to pass

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household eliminate every unwanted decrees manifesting against your wish for us in all aspects of life in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. Only the will of God will stand in my life. His promises will manifest in all aspects of my life. I will not be afraid, I will not be dismayed, I will never be discouraged. The power and presence of God is activated in my being daily. What He said concerning me, I believe it and it will come to manifestation earlier than expected in Jesus name amen.*


Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 19th November 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...