Search This Blog

Thursday 30 November 2023

Prayer from Psalms 62:11

Song

Power belongs to you
Power belongs to you
In heaven and the earth
All power belongs to you


God has spoken once, twice have I heard this: that power belongs to God.
Psalm 62:11 AMPC

Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I magnify your name and worship your majesty

King of kings I thank you for this blessed new dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for grace to witness the end of November 2023 you deserve all the praise

Lord as this month ends today, let every evil report and unwanted news end in my life and family in Jesus name

Lord arise in your power and deliver me from unknown and known power contending against my glory

Lord silent all powers and people in position of authority using their power to make life unbearable for others in Jesus name

Lord whatever altar that has been erected against your purpose for me break them permanently

Lord eliminate all evil authority from the kingdom of darkness set to cause havoc in and around me

Lord destroy all evil revelation and do not let them come to pass in my life and all that concerns me

Lord fill me with more of you and make me untouchable for workers of darkness

I decree that which has cause me to weep in the secret or open today marks their end in my life and lineage

Lord in your power break all evil pattern that has stemmed down from generation to generation and is causing unwanted circumstances in Jesus name

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household arise and cause your mercy to speak for us against all negative utterances and decrees in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. All power belongs to Jesus Christ, in heaven, on earth and under the earth. He is in control of my life and I am hidden in Him because He is my strong tower. No power of hell or scheme of man can pluck me out of His arm. I am in Christ and Christ is in me, my entire being is covered in the blood of Jesus. I will never end in the plans of the workers of darkness in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 30th November 2023


No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...