Search This Blog

Friday 3 November 2023

Prayer from 1 Corinthians 3:7-9

Song

Fill my cup, Lord
I lift it up, Lord
Come and quench this thirsting of my soul
Bread of Heaven, feed me 'til I want no more
Fill my cup, fill it up and make me whole


So then neither is he that planteth any thing, neither he that watereth; but God that giveth the increase. Now he that planteth and he that watereth are one: and every man shall receive his own reward according to his own labour. For we are labourers together with God: ye are God's husbandry, ye are God's building.
1 Corinthians 3:7‭-‬9 KJV

Prayer

My father and my God, I worship your name and honour your majesty

Eternal rock of ages I thank you for this blessed new day and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord have your way in my life direct my thoughts, my steps and my deeds henceforth

Lord fill my heart with the truth of the gospel and let me dwell on your promises always

Lord remove the spirit of division from my home, my family and all that concerns me

Lord let your unity reign in and around all that concerns me

Lord remove every power and spirit of division from the body of Christ worldwide

Father fill us with the truth of your word, let the fire of your spirit consume every unwanted spirits in and around us

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household, manifest yourself in our lives and let us have cause to glorify your name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God, I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The presence of God dwells in my life. The love of Christ is in me. My life is an exemplary life that is directed by the Holy Spirit. Grace of God is working for me and through me. I receive His divine help in all I do in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 3rd November 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...