Search This Blog

Tuesday 21 November 2023

Prayer from Psalms 34:4,17

Song

I will bless the Lord at all times, He's good
I will bless the Lord at all times, He's good
I will bless the Lord at all times, He's good
I will bless the Lord at all times, He's good
He's good, so good, real good
Each and every day of my life
I'll bless the Lord for He's good


I sought the Lord [on the authority of His word], and He answered me, And delivered me from all my fears. When the righteous cry [for help], the Lord hears And rescues them from all their distress and troubles.
Psalms 34:4‭, ‬17 AMP


Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I magnify your name and worship your majesty

Lord thank you for this beautiful new dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for hearing my cry and crowning my prayers with evidences 

Lord shower my life with your abundant rain let my season birth greatness and goodnews

Lord rewrite my story, wherever I have been written off change my story

Lord remove every embargo of negativity placed over my destiny spiritually that is manifesting physically

I decree whatever has been delayed from manifesting according to the plans of God for me begin to manifest henceforth in Jesus name

Lord thank you for terminating all fears, distresses, troubles and their sources from my life

Lord before the end of this month let my utmost heart desire become my testimony in Jesus name amen

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household arise and cause a divine turn around and change to occur over all our expectations in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. This is my season of abundance of rain. The Lord has opened the book of remembrance concerning me. What was meant to destroy me, God has turned it around for my favour. The name of Jesus has opened doors of greatness and promotion for me in places beyond my imagination in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 21st November 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...