Search This Blog

Thursday 9 November 2023

Prayer from Psalms 100:5

Good Morning

Song

God you are so good
Blessed be your name
In heaven you are the Lord
On earth you reign forever
Oh Lord how Great thou art
Blessed be your name


For the LORD is good; his mercy is everlasting; And his truth endureth to all generations.
Psalm 100:5 KJV


Prayer

Ancient of days I worship your name and give you all the praise

Abba thank you for this awesome new dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for the privilege to approach your throne of grace to obtain mercy and favour

Lord thank you for your unfailing love and your supernatural blessings showered upon my life

Lord thank you for the open doors of favour and for terminating disgrace

Lord thank you for supernatural intervention in all situations that concerns me

Lord thank you for overruling the verdicts of negativity in and around my life

Lord thank you for the open heavens over my life and for terminating barrenness over my destiny

Lord thank you for the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household for disgracing the efforts of the workers of iniquity in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The faithful God is alive in and through me. His power is working over all that concerns me always. I will never live in obscurity, the presence of Lord has gone ahead in all I do. I am favoured, blessed and uplifted, policies are aligning for my sake in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 9th November 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...