Search This Blog

Friday 17 November 2023

Prayer from Psalms 104:13

Song by Maverick City

God of Abraham
You're the God of covenant
And of faithful promises
Time and time again
You have proven
You'll do just what You said

Though the storms may come and the winds may blow
I'll remain steadfast
And let my heart learn, when You speak a word
It will come to pass

Great is Your faithfulness to me
Great is Your faithfulness to me
From the rising sun to the setting same
I will praise Your name
Great is Your faithfulness to me

I put my faith in Jesus
My anchor to the ground
My hope and firm foundation
He'll never let me down, no

He waters the mountains from His upper chambers; The earth is satisfied with the fruit of His works.
Psalms 104:13 AMP

Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I magnify your name and worship you for who you are to me

King of glory thank you for this amazing new dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for speaking to me through your word and the assurance I receive daily

Lord thank you  for being my divine provider and for never letting me down

Ancient of days arise over every situation in my life and end lack and source of lack in my life

Lord terminate the power of the wicked over my destiny and uproot the wishes of the workers of darkness

Lord you never fail come through for me, where I have lacked or failed show forth beyond my imagination

Lord terminate every power and hold of fruitlessness and barrenness in my lineage

Lord change my story, let my destiny experience divine intervention henceforth

Lord remove every unwanted news from my life, let me receive good news over all my expectations

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household do not the let the workers of iniquity gloat over our destinies in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The Lord has completed what He started in my life. This is my season of unending harvest. My barn is filled with overflowing power of God. My life is experiencing a divine shift, that is causing supernatural promotion and upliftment all around me in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 17th November 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...