Search This Blog

Thursday 31 May 2018

Prayer from Psalms 45:15

Song
Oh Lord my God
How excellent is your name
In all the earth
How excellent is your name

"With gladness and rejoicing shall they be brought: they shall enter into the king's palace." Psalms 45:15 KJV

Prayer
Mighty God I magnify your name and give all the praise to you in Jesus name

Ancient of days I worship and adore you for your greatness in my life

Lord thank you for this blessed day and grace of life in Jesus name

Everlasting king have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Lord eternal thank you for your promises for my life in Jesus name

Father thank you for bringing to pass that which you have planned for me in Jesus name

Holy one of Israel I give all glory to your wonderful name and the new things you have started in my life in Jesus name

Father thank you for opening the book of rememberance concerning me and my household in Jesus name

Lord thank you for erasing my past mistake and not allowing it to catch up with or ruin my present or future in Jesus name

Lord thank you for replacing sadness with joy in my life in Jesus name

Lord thank you for establishing your authority upon my life and destiny in Jesus name

*Begin to thank God over all your heart desires and prayer request. Believe it is settled as you pray in Jesus nams*

Thank you father for it is my season of rejoicing and for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. As Jesus is so am I in this world. I  enter henceforth into my season of rejoicing. No longer will I have reasons to bow in shame. God has restored all my loss, shame has been taken away. I am entering into the presence of God with thanksgiving and open heart. I receive a greater level of uplifting henceforth. My situation is turning around for the best. My life is experiencing joy and goodness all over. It is my season to testify and nothing will replace my joy or testimonies with sadness or weeping in Jesus name.*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 31st May 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...