Search This Blog

Monday 21 May 2018

Prayer from Isaiah 35:10

Song by Chris Shallom

Power belongs to You
Power belongs to You
In heaven and the earth
All power belongs to You

It all belongs to You
All power belongs to You
In heaven and the earth
All power belongs to You

"And the ransomed of the Lord shall return, and come to Zion with songs and everlasting joy upon their heads: they shall obtain joy and gladness, and sorrow and sighing shall flee away." Isaiah 35:10 KJV

Prayer
Lord I magnify you this day and forever over my life and all that concerns me in Jesus name

Heavenly father take your place and have your way in me in Jesus name

King of kings thank you for this wonderful day and breath of life in Jesus name

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Father release your peace into my heart and remove every distorting thoughts out of my mind in Jesus name

Lord almighty take off me every form of sorrow working against my happiness physically or spiritually in Jesus name

My father terminate every appointment and plan of disgrace over my life and household in Jesus name

Ancient of days erase all accusations against me right or wrong and let mercy prevail over judgement in my life in Jesus name

Lord all power belongs to you give me victory over every contending power over my life, career, academics, marriage, health, wealth and family in Jesus name

Father by your word principalities are destroyed, I decree destruction over all principalities and rulers of this earth against my life and household in Jesus name

I silence every negative voice or words resounding in my ears, mind or memory in Jesus name

Lord terminate every investigation physically or spiritually that might or wants to put me in shame in Jesus name

I destroy every shackles prepared spiritually or physically to keep me in captivity in Jesus name

I negate every source of pain, fear, sorrow and sadness in and around me henceforth in Jesus name

I decree restoration over all that I have lost or generations before me has lost, that keeps my life on hold in any way in Jesus name

I uproot all seeds of misfortune planned physically or spiritually to raise unfortunate occurrences in my life and family in Jesus name

I decree I am not a candidate of dismissal in any way in Jesus name

I decree that favour is speaking and working for me where I can and cannot get to in Jesus name

I decree the word "had I known" will not be a catch phrase in my life or the summary of my life in Jesus name

*Begin to decree the replacement of sorrow with joy and gladness over all that concerns you henceforth in Jesus name*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. As Jesus is so am I in this world. God is for me, nothing can stand against me. His name is working miracles in my life. I am exceptionally favoured and blessed. Devourers and cankerworms have no right upon my life or anything that concerns me. I am a joint heir with Christ and as I decree it is established. My season of open doors has began, I am not a candidate of disgrace or shame. Lines are falling unto me in pleasant places. I am victorious and nothing can stop me. God is advocating for me where I appear or where I can't appear because greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 22nd May 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...