Search This Blog

Wednesday 2 May 2018

Prayer from Isaiah 58:8

Song
I love the man of Galilee
For He has done so very much for me
He has forgiven me all my sins
And send the Holy Ghost to me
I love the man of Galilee

“Then your salvation will come like the dawn, and your wounds will quickly heal. Your godliness will lead you forward, and the glory of the Lord will protect you from behind." Isaiah 58:8 NLT

Prayer
Mighty God I worship and bless your name because you are my King.

Wonderful creator I give all praise and glory to you in Jesus name

Holy one of Israel thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Lord eternal have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

King of glory thank you for your word that is new every morning and the works your word does in my life in Jesus name

Lord my father I thank you for never leaving nor forsaking me in any way in Jesus name

Jehovah I exalt your majesty for the privilege I receive daily as a result of salvation in Jesus name

Father help me in anyway unforgiveness is eating me up against anyone, replace unforgiveness with forgiveness and love in Jesus name

Lord my father I lift my life unto you beautify it in a way that will bring glory to your name in Jesus name

Ancient of days according to your word heal all wounds in my life in Jesus name

Lord heal every wound in my family and generation in Jesus name

Lord I pray that you mend all broken heart in my life and lineage that hinders your love from keeping us in unity in Jesus name

Father erase all recurrent hurts in my life and family henceforth in Jesus name

My father that which you planned to do in my life, never allow anything hinder it in Jesus name

Father endow my life with godliness that forever brings people to the knowledge of who you are to me in Jesus name

Lord everywhere I find myself let your glory accompany me in Jesus name

Lord order my step and cancel any form of disadvantages planned for me in life in Jesus name

Jehovah you are my strength uproot every channel of weakness in me in all areas of my life in Jesus name

Mighty God erase the evil ordinances planned concerning my spiritual growth in Jesus name

Father give me a new song in every area of my life in Jesus name

Thank you mighty God for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. As Jesus is so am I in this world. The Holy Spirit lives in me, my life is directed by the power of the Most High. All wounds in me and around me are healed. No more nursing of generational wounds because Jehovah Rapha is at work over all that concerns my generation and life. My mouth is filled with testimonies and new song, because I am embarking on a new beginning.  No longer will I cry in defeat because I am victorious and absolutely nothing can stop me in Jesus mighty name.*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 2nd May 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...