Search This Blog

Saturday 19 May 2018

Prayer from 1 Corinthians 15:57-58

Song by Donnie McClurkin

We are victorious
We are victorious
Nothing can conquer us
We are victorious

We are victorious
We are victorious
Nothing can conquer us
We are victorious
We are victorious

We are victorious
We are victorious
We are victorious

Standing in the middle of the battlefield
Nothing but victory on my mind
Never gonna stop, never gonna yield
More than a conqueror everytime

"But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.  Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord." 1 Corinthians 15:57‭-‬58 KJV

Prayer
Lord eternal I magnify and worship you for who you are in Jesus name

Ancient of days I give all praise and glory to you for your powerful hands that is at work in my life in Jesus name

Heavenly father thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Mighty God have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Holy Spirit divine take absolute control over my life and direct my thoughts in Jesus name

I decree victory over every area of my life in Jesus name

I decree victory over sickness and all diagnosis from the pit of hell in Jesus name

I decree victory over all contending power and spirit waring against my destiny in Jesus name

I decree victory over my plans in life in Jesus name

I decree victory over every antagoniser/antagonist from any area of my life in Jesus name

I decree success over all that I lay my hands upon henceforth in Jesus name

I decreee abundant grace to run a godly race upon my life henceforth in Jesus name

I decree favour in all areas over my life in Jesus name

I decree unending joy upon my life and all that is around me in Jesus name

I decree that every case that the power of man wants to use to put me in captivity is negated and I receive my victory in Jesus name

I destroy every list of victim or victimization that I might be in known or unknown in Jesus name

I terminate every negative revelation aimed to terminate my life, family or my friends life suddenly in Jesus name

I decree that the power that makes parents bury children roaming about the earth will never enter my abode and I command the Holy ghost fire to consume them henceforth in Jesus name

I destroy every power that wants to kill my  spiritual state in Jesus mighty name

I take up the power to conquer and destroy negative forces henceforth therefore I am a victor in all areas in Jesus name

*Decree victory over all your heart desires and believe it is done in Jesus name*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers.

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. As Jesus is so am I in this world. I will live and not die, I am victorious over the power of sudden death. I will live to fulfill my purpose of creation in the land of living. My destiny is hidden in Christ, my glory shines because I am a carrier of the glory of God. I am victorious over shame, pain, diseases, poverty, disgrace, failure, unholy affections, evil congregation and cohorts of hell in Jesus name. I can never be a victim but a victor will I be always because Jesus won the battle on calvary and made me a winner glory be to God. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 19th May 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...