Search This Blog

Friday 11 May 2018

Prayer from Proverbs 12:18

Song

You deserve te glory and the honour
Lord we lift our hands in worship
As we bless you Holy name
For you are great
You do miracles so great
There is no one else like you
You are great
You do miracles so great
There is no one else like you
There is no one else like you

"There is that speaketh like the piercings of a sword: but the tongue of the wise is health." Proverbs 12:18 KJV

Prayer
Mighty God I worship and exalt you for this day in Jesus name

Ancient of days I magnify you for your grace and mercy upon my life in Jesus name

Lord thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Abba father have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Ancient of days you are great and wonderful visit me with your great power and wonders this day in Jesus name

Rock of ages your name is a strong tower keep me safe in your tower as I run to you in Jesus name

Lord fill my life with your wisdom and never let me rely on worldly wisdom in Jesus name

Rock of ages sanctify my thoughts and the words that proceed out of my mouth henceforth in Jesus name

Lord eternal erase all words that doesn't bring glory to your name out of my mind and mouth in Jesus name

Eternal rock of ages terminate from my life every trap set for my words that is set to be used against me in Jesus name

Lord grant me wisdom to answer to situations the way you want me to in Jesus mighty name

My father open my life this day and fill it with your uncommon favour in Jesus name

I speak life and breakthrough over myself and all that is around me in Jesus name

Lord let me begin to experience the blessing of the doer of the word henceforth in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. As Jesus is so am I in this world. My mind is sanctified and my mouth produces fruit of excellence henceforth. I am filled with divine wisdom and I obtain favour everywhere I go in Jesus name. My words are productive because I carry the glory of God within me. I do not just speak but what comes out of me is divinely sent and set for such a time as this. When I decree it is established in Jesus name.*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 11th May 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...