Search This Blog

Tuesday 8 May 2018

Prayer from Hebrews 13:5

Song by Nathaniel Bassey

I have no other God but You
I have no other God but You
I have no other God but You
I have no other God but You

You have done what no man has done
You will do what no man can do
You have done what no man has done
You will do what no man can do

Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.
Hebrews 13:5 KJV

Prayer
Mighty Father I worship and adore you for who you are in Jesus name

Ancient of days thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Lord eternal you alone are the God I know and worship arise and come to my aid in Jesus name

Lord in my down moment let me always feel your presence in Jesus name

Eternal rock of ages let my life continue to experience your transformation power in Jesus name

Almighty king let all my expectations begin to experience divine touch for manifestation in Jesus name

Holy Spirit divine continue to guide me and my thoughts henceforth in Jesus name

Father in every situation that I seem helpless shower your help upon me in Jesus name

Father where I have been written off by men arise for my cause in Jesus name

Lord over every situation I feel lonely and rejected let me experience your agape love and assurance in Jesus name

My father over all that burdens in my heart, give me everlasting peace and satisfactions in Jesus name

King of kings over all problems that makes me bow in shame and regrect, as you turned around the case of Lazarus even in his dead state turn my life situstions around henceforth in Jesus name

Father let my life experience your abundant grace do not let me run this race of life without you in Jesus name

Lord eternal uplift my hands to reach my goal in life and make me fruitful in all areas of life in Jesus name

*Commit all your heart desires into the hands of God. Cast your burdens before Him and believe it is done in Jesus name*

Thank you father because you will never leave nor forsake me in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. As Jesus is so am I in this world. I have the living God as my guide and my life is illuminated by His divine light. I will never live a life of rejection or depression because Jesus is at my aid turning things around for my good. My expectations are coming to manifestation, I am a cornerstone even in places I was rejected. I am living under the grace of Most High, laws are working for my favour because my father is the one who created law makers so I can never be disadvantaged in anyway. I am bold and strong because God has not given me the spirit of fear in Jesus name.*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 8th May 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...