Search This Blog

Saturday 5 May 2018

Prayer from 1 Timothy 1:12

Song by Sinach

Holy Holy, God almighty
It’s a privilege to worship You
Maker of all universe
It’s an honour just to stand before You

With a grateful heart I lift my hands to You
Proclaiming Lord You reign
With a grateful heart I lift my hands to You
Proclaiming Lord You reign

Great are You lord
Greatly to be praised
Greatly to be praised
Father You reign

Great are You Lord
Great are You Lord
Great are You Lord
Great are You Lord

"And I thank Christ Jesus our Lord who has enabled me, because He counted me faithful, putting me into the ministry,"
I Timothy 1:12 NKJV

Prayer

Mighty father I magnify and give you praise for who you are in Jesus name

Lord eternal I magnify and worship your name for your grace that is abundant in my life in Jesus name

Lord eternal have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Ancient of days thank you for this blessed day and grace of life in Jesus name

King of kings thank you for the salvation of my soul in Jesus name

Father thank you for your word that is forever true and faithful in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the deliverance of my soul from the power of darkness and for bringing me into your marvelous eternal light in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the body of Christ worlwide in Jesus name

Father thank you for the initiative you give to believers worldwide in Jesus name

Father as I plan to do your will never let me get tired of doing your will in Jesus name

Lord almighty erase from me any form of selfishness that can stop me from reaching out to lost souls in Jesus name

Lord I stand in gap today for as many who are yet to accept you as their Lord and saviour let them have an encounter with you this day in Jesus name

Lord my father I pray for as many reaching out to win souls that the Holy spirit will accompany them and do the finished work of redemption in the souls they win in Jesus name

Father let your greatness manifest in your church worldwide in Jesus name

Lord eternal I lift all that are in the ministry into your hands and I pray for supernatural and abundant grace to do greater works than you did in Jesus name

Lord I lift as many on mission field unto you, I pray that your mercy and power will continue to be upon them and you will establish your word through them in Jesus name

Father I pray for nations abandoning the gospel that today and henceforth there will be a massive revival from the people in power to all the citizen in Jesus name

Lord I pray for our generation that the enemy will not rule over our destiny in Jesus name

Father at the end of the race on earth count me worthy of your heavenly kingdom and never let me be a cast away in Jesus name

Holy Spirit divine fall afresh on me in every aspect of life in Jesus mighty name

Lord let my heart thirst for more of you and let the grace to reach out and win souls envelope my life in all aspect henceforth in Jesus name

Thank you mighty God for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. As Jesus is so am I in this world. I am the vessel of the King of kings therefore I live to please Him. His word is my light and He is my salvation. I do not live in this world to reign with the perishable things on earth I live in this world to reign with the imperishable things of eternity. My soul is filled with power through the word. My life is a light in every area, wherever I go obscurity disappears because I carry Jesus in me. I am a kingdom mover and a word carrier because the word has become flesh and He dwells in me. Glory be to God!*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 5th May 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...