Search This Blog

Tuesday 29 May 2018

Be Inspired Wnd of the Month Prayer and Fasting

Topic: In God 2
Text: Proverbs 8:30-36

Then I was by him, as one brought up with him: and I was daily his delight, rejoicing always before him;  Rejoicing in the habitable part of his earth; and my delights were with the sons of men.  Now therefore hearken unto me, O ye children: for blessed are they that keep my ways.  Hear instruction, and be wise, and refuse it not.  Blessed is the man that heareth me, watching daily at my gates, waiting at the posts of my doors.  For whoso findeth me findeth life, and shall obtain favour of the Lord .  But he that sinneth against me wrongeth his own soul: all they that hate me love death. Proverbs 8:30‭-‬36 KJV
https://bible.com/bible/1/pro.8.30-36.KJV

Praise be to the Most High God for another opportunity to share the word. He alone deserve all the praise in Jesus name

Lord thank you for your word that is forever the compass of believers. Thank you because you are amazing and you showforth your amazing power through your word into our lives in Jesus name.
Lord take preeminence and give us understanding of your word.  Speak expressly to us in all areas in Jesus name and let all glory return to You in Jesus name.

Previously we were able to establish that the portion of the Bible text was talking about Jesus and how in Christ alone can we find a lot of wisdom and divine things.

We will be looking at why we have to Be "In God". To start with God created us for a purpose and one of it is yo have communion with Him and live for Him.

To have communion with anyone there must be some kind of agreement. You must enjoy the company of that person to a certain degree. Sometimes we think being in God is only showcased by the type of Character we put forward before men just to tick the box of the "Holy people". Yes people might be able to group you as holy but if it's just a facade to get the approval of man it is worthless.

Being in God has a lot to do with changing our vision, our thoughts, our hearing and mode of representing the one we claim to Be In.

It is imperative to know that the enemy will keep fighting us to make us unfit and feel unimportant or unworthy to Be In God. But we must learn to constantly remind ourselves that the battle is the Lords and that God is our strength.

Being in God, is not only about living a earthly correct life but also to live a life here on earth that is eternally approved. Being In God, we do not just hide in Him but our appearance and dealings in life basically portrays God almighty. From the main Text the Lord said here that "
Now therefore hearken unto me, O ye children: for blessed are they that keep my ways.  Hear instruction, and be wise, and refuse it not. "

So by Being In God we have to keep His ways to actually benefit in the blessings thereof. By being in God you meditate on the personalities of God. It will amaze you how this can easily teach and influence your personality here on earth.

It changes a whole lot of how you see yourself if indeed you are "In God". By doing this you are exceptionally marked by the kingdom of darkness for various attacks to divert your attention but God will always be God that makes you overcome.

When you are In God your spiritual antenna is alert. Your worship life is not based on/in church service alone. Your word understanding is filled with leading of the Holy Spirit. Even when you go through the most daunting situation in life when you are "In God" your assuarance and faith in Christ makes you act victorious and assume the victory that will eventually be your portion.

Beloved what is costing you from not being in God?
What is diverting your attention from that which is made for your purpose?
Where is your identity and abode?

Don't make it an impossible case or route for yourself. Begin to assume and resume your position "In God" in order to amount to what He purpose for you.

Let us Pray

Almighty God I worship for this wonderful word in Jesus name

Ancient of days forgive me in anyway I have failed to resume my life in You in Jesus name

Father open my eyes and heart to see all that is limiting or diverting my attention from being in you in Jesus name

Everlasting king help me, to let go of anything that fills my being and works against your existence in me in Jesus name

Lord I want more of you in my life and less of the world in my life in Jesus name

Personal prayers.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Be Inspired by His Word May 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...