Search This Blog

Sunday 20 May 2018

Prayer from 2 Samuel 22:7

Hymn

O Lord, my God, when I in awesome wonder
Consider all the worlds Thy Hands have made
I see the stars, I hear the rolling thunder
Thy power throughout the universe displayed

Then sings my soul,
my Saviour God, to Thee
How great Thou art, how great Thou art
Then sings my soul,
my Saviour God, to Thee
How great Thou art, how great Thou art

And when I think of God,
His Son not sparing
Sent Him to die, I scarce can take it in
That on the Cross,
my burden gladly bearing
He bled and died to take away my sin

Then sings my soul,
my Saviour God, to Thee
How great Thou art,
how great Thou art
Then sings my soul,
my Saviour God, to Thee
How great Thou art, how great Thou art

When Christ shall come with shout of acclamation
And lead me home,
what joy shall fill my heart
Then I shall bow with humble adoration
And then proclaim, my God, how great Thou art

Then sings my soul,
my Saviour God, to Thee
How great Thou art, how great Thou art
Then sings my soul,
my Saviour God, to Thee
How great Thou art, how great Thou art

"In my distress I called upon the Lord , and cried to my God: and he did hear my voice out of his temple, and my cry did enter into his ears." 2 Samuel 22:7 KJV

Prayer
Lord almighty I worship and adore you for who you are to me in Jesus name

Heavenly father thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord eternal have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Ancient of days you are great beyond description I need you now in Jesus name

Mighty God let your mercy prevail over every form of judgement in my life in Jesus name

My father in my distress as I call to you hear me and favour me in Jesus name

Everlasting king take off me every barrier of shame and trouble affecting my life in Jesus name

Mighty father remove from me all forms of negative occurrence set up in my life in Jesus name

Lord remove the fear that keeps limiting me in the state of helplessness in Jesus name

Ancient of days let your eyes of compassion be upon my life henceforth in Jesus name

Lord I have no other help but you arise and help me wven where I think I do not need and where I do need help in Jesus name

Lord almighty do not let the sin of my past catch up to ruin my future in Jesus name

Lord almighty make my life a channel of supernatural breakthrough all around in Jesus name

*Personal prayers, believe God has heard and you have your answers as you pray in Jesus name*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. As Jesus is so am I in this world. The mercy of God is working for me. In my helpless state God is arising to help me. He is cleaning away my mistake and replacing it with favour. I will not be disgraced or disadvantaged. His loving kindness is working for me in every aspect of life. I am a living testimony in Jesus name. My yokes are broken, burdens are lifted off my life.  I am walking and working in divine forgiveness hencefortg in Jesus name.*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 20th May 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...