Search This Blog

Wednesday 16 May 2018

Prayer from Matthew 16:18

Song by Lisa McClendon

You are holy oh so holy 
You are holy oh so holy 
What privellege and an honor 
To worship at your throan 
To be called into your presence
As your own

You are worthy oh so worthy
You are worthy oh so worthy
What privilege and an honor 
To worship at your throan
To be called into your presence
As your own

"And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it." Matthew 16:18 KJV

Prayer

Lord eternal I magnify your wonderful name and give you Praise in Jesus name

Holy one of Israel I thank you for this blessed day and grace of life in Jesus name

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Holy one of Israel I adore you for your grace that is forever sufficient for me in Jesus name

Lord you are holy and cannot behold iniquity, grant me grace to constantly live in your righteousness in Jesus name

Jehovah let my life show your mercy and grace in all areas in Jesus namd

Everlasting king have your way in me take your place and magnify yourself in me in Jesus name

Lord make my life a testimony of your wonders henceforth in Jesus name

Jehovah I lift all my heart desires unto you step in and give me a resounding testimony according to your will for me in Jesus name

Father remove every and any form of distraction from my path in Jesus name

Lord eternal erase every plague of destruction placed in the journey of my life in Jesus name

Everlasting king let your promises for my life begin to manifest henceforth in Jesus name

Father whatever plan from the pit of hell wanting to snatch me away from the path of righteousness expose and destroy in Jesus name

Lord almighty disgrace every form of disgrace over my life and destiny henceforth in Jesus name

Lord according to your word never let the gate of hell prevail over your church even at this end time in Jesus name

My father, revive my soul from every place of depression and regrets in Jesus name

Heavenly father terminate every power of joy killer in my life in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. As Jesus is so am I in this world. I serve a mighty God, the plans of the enemies and the cohort of darkness cannot stand over my life and household. My God is an awesome God and He is doing great and mighty things in my life henceforth. My spirit soul and body is revive and regenerated to have access to the Great I AM. My destiny is renewed for great happenings, no occurrence or reoccurrence of evil can have their place in me. I am a conqueror and a success in every area of my life. Glory be to God in the highest. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 16th May 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...