Search This Blog

Thursday 10 May 2018

Prayer from Psalms 91:1-2

Song by Elijah Oyelade

Glorious God, Beautiful King
Excellent God, I bow before your throne
Glorious God, Beautiful King
Excellent God, I bow before your throne

Bow before Your Throne
Worship at Your feet
Bow before Your Throne
You're the Glorious God

Your Name is Alpha, Omega
Ageless, Changeless
Almighty, Jehovah
Glorious God, I bow before your throne

"He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.  I will say of the Lord , He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust." Psalms 91:1‭-‬2 KJV

Prayer

Lord eternal I worship nd magnify you for who you are in Jesus name

Ancient of days I give all praises and glory to you for always being there for me in Jesus name

Everlasting king thank you for this new day and grace of life in Jesus name

Mighty father have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Lord I bow in total adoration to you this day accept my worship in Jesus name

King of glory I commit my life and household unto you be our shield and buckler in Jesus name

Father direct my steps henceforth and guide me with your divine guidance in Jesus name

Lord let your divine protection be upon me and all that concerns me henceforth in Jesus name

Father destroy every plan to attack my destiny and family from the pit of hell in Jesus name

Lord expose and disgrace every contender of my destiny and victory in life in Jesus name

Almighty father as I dwell in your secret place, keep me in your shadows henceforth in Jesus name

Abba father over where I reside, let your banner of protection be over me and all around me in Jesus name

Ancient of days concerning all that is my heart desire never give the enemy say over my heart desire in Jesus name

My father as I journey in life never let me journey away from your divine covering in Jesus name

Holy Spirit continue to be my teacher in every aspect of life in Jesus name

I come against every fire incident, plane crash and accident of any kind planned by the enemy over me and all that is around me in Jesus name

I decree that the heavenly angels continue to guide me according to the will of God away from the desires of the enemies in Jesus name

*Pray a prayer of protection over all that concerns you, tender your heart desires before God and believe it is done in Jesus name*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. As Jesus is so am I in this world. I am bold and strong for the Lord my God is in me. My protection is divine, I will not fall victim of robbers or assassin in any area of life in Jesus name. The one who watch over me neither sleep nor slumber. My life and destiny is hidden under the shadow of the almighfy. My life, family, spouse, children, community, nation, business, church and all that concerns me have divine covering so no power of hell or devices of evil one will take dominion or victory over us in Jesus mighty name. We are untouchable and immovable because we carry the power of the Most High in us.*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 10th May 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...